Sanwo-Olu Confirms Appointments Made By His Administration
The Lagos State government has moved to clarify the appointments approved so far by the governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu since he assumed office.
This follows another list making the rounds on social media which purportedly contains the list of appointments made by the Governor.
Sanwo-Olu in a statement made available to Naija News on Wednesday by Mr. Gboyega Akosile, deputy chief press secretary to the governor, provided an authentic list of appointments made by the governor.
The statement reads:
“Our attention has been drawn to a list containing appointments made so far by His Excellency Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the Governor of Lagos State and circulating on social media.”
“The list, whose content is filled with inaccuracies is not from our office.”
“For the purpose of clarity, below is a comprehensive list of appointments made so far by the Governor:
“HE Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu has made the Appointments of the following Senior Special Assistant (SSA) in Various Capacities.
1. Michael Ojomo — SSA (I) (Administration)
2. Titilayo Oluwatoyin Oshodi — SSA (II) (Administration)
3. Abimbola John Onabanjo — SSA ( Special Duties)
4. Alaba Ayodamola Ayoku– SSA (General Services)
5. Ademola Olaniran — SSA (Media)
6. Gbolahan Animashaun — SSA (Protocol)
7. Olayinka Olayanju Cole — SSA (Technical)
8. Jermaine Sanwo-Olu — SSA (Diaspora & Foreign Relations)
9. Oladipo Adebola Olurin — SSA (Medical)
10. Motolani Ladipo — SSA (Domestic)
11. Peter Ajayi — SSA (Politics)
12. Bukola Odoe — General Counsel to His Excellency
13. Olanrewaju Adeyinka SSA–(Protocol)
14. Bayo Ogunlana SSA–(Security)
15. Tunde Alao–SSA (Media)
16. Segun Fafore– EA (New Media)
Other appointments made by His Excellency include Dr. Femi Oke-Osanyintolu as General Manager of the Lagos State Emergency Services, Engr Femi Daramola as General Manager of the Lagos State Public Works Corporation.